Thursday, June 6, 2013

416 As Things Change



In my last blog, Gentle Reader, I ended with this statement: It would be better if all would follow Britain’s lead by espousing a policy of allegiance to the highest good as things change, thus sustaining the good for all.

Let’s talk about that a bit, using our now linked snapshots of Britain and Sweden and adding in that promised bit of Americana I mentioned earlier. As described in Blog 415, Gentle Reader, Britain can be said not to have abandoned the rule of Christianity. Now, I am going to introduce the proposal that America can also be so described. Though we have been a declared Christian nation for fewer than 300 years, as of now, America has not abandoned her Christian origins and ongoing Christian identity.

I also established that the tranquil and gentle Swedes have abandoned a 500-year Lutheran affiliation to espouse “holy” communication, among other things; thereby replacing good spiritual focus on God with something to worship other than God. Scripture, Gentle Reader, sees any move away from God as a move toward evil. Let me be clear, Sweden has both taken a move Scripture does not advise, and a move which also abandons the principle of sustaining the good for all.

To be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment