Friday, November 27, 2009

58 The Relevance of God’s Will: Accountability through Process


Remember! When I refer to person in the Godhead in any blog, I am referring either to singular person (one-of-three) or to the collective person (three-in-one) of the Triune.

May I say that I hope you and all your family enjoyed a God-Blessed, restful and joyful Thanksgiving!

Now, where was I last Tuesday? Oh, yes, as I put it together from scripture, dear tour companion, thinking on Justice as fashioned by Will in the Godhead resulted in a process that progresses from one thing to another. Most notably, each issue cluster (such as those described in Blog #57) would have an individualized process and progression.


For example, for Justice to be served in the Godhead concerning the “crime and punishment” cluster, God Wills that there be a certain process through a progression of events largely like this:


The tenets and operations of Justice within the Godhead would be characterized by:

Consensus.

A definition of justice.

A method to process issues of justice.

A measure of compliance or non-compliance with Justice.

A system of accountability.

A judge (The Father, initially, until the 2nd Coming of Jesus).

A decision by the judge.

A judgment handed down by the judge.

Judgment consisting either of condemnation, exoneration or forgiveness (expressed in the Son at the 1st Coming).

Sentencing decided by the judge.

Sentencing consisting either of clemency, pardon and restitution (accomplished in the 1st Coming of Christ Jesus), or penalty and punishment.

Execution of the sentence (by the power of Holy Spirit).

Timing of the execution of the sentence in context with the Godhead’s Plans and Purposes.


To be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment