Wednesday, January 6, 2010

70 ReGroup!



Remember! When I refer to person in the Godhead in any blog, I am referring either to singular person (one-of-three) or to the collective person (three-in-one) of the Triune.

I hope you had a very special season of Christmas, that matters. But now it's a new year and time for a regroup. Last year we embarked upon a sort-out of meaningful things in life; and for me, Significant Truth # 1 in the sort-out of the box of life is God. Therefore, for some time now we have been on a tour of the being and doing, or in other words, of the person or invisible self of God (Elohim).

My drawing (included here) is a map of the terrain of God's person that we have been following. We covered
consciousness, soul and 3 of soul's main features--mind, emotion and will. Now we will proceed to tour the life and the personality of the Godhead soul. After that, there's more--the spirit, the name and the works of God. And it's all great! So, here's our map, take a look-see:


To be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment