Friday, November 11, 2011

203 Montage Thinking


I used the word montage in last blog. For the sake of clarity, I will share a definition of the word:

Encarta Dictionary:

Montage: Artwork created from small pieces, a picture or other work of art composed by assembling, overlaying, and overlapping many different materials or pieces collected from different sources, e.g. photographs, magazines and other pictures.

For the further sake of clarity, I also present this encapsulation of where goes our imminent journey of discovery and title it Montage Thinking:

Montage Thinking: Significant Truth #3 would have to be relationships with an introduction by way of people and with sub-themes such as thought, feeling, choice, communication . . . and destiny! Just to mention a couple! All presented by drawing on and combining with Significant Truth #1: God, #2: Meaning and #4: Mind—Being & Doing (Blog #186,193).

To be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment