Again, remember! When I refer to person in the Godhead in any blog, I am referring either to singular person (one-of-three) or to the collective person (three-in-one) of the Triune.
Well I know, gentle reader, you must be ready to pull you hair out wondering when but when am I going to share a little perspective on this exquisite matter of Person in the Godhead. The answer is soon. But please, bear with me a little longer, because at the time the Holy Spirit and I collaborated on this pursuit of the person of God, I was feeling just the way I imagine you feel at this moment. But feeling driven for answers didn’t give them to me. What came out of this drive did, though it took some time to come by.
Imagine me feverishly looking for a fresh piece of paper and a pencil to rough in a preliminary sketch. Imagine a lot of scribbles balled up and thrown away because that is exactly what happened. I fell to making one after another of my, by now, famous little drawings. None of which pleased me for a long, long time. But finally I came up with the picture below— the polished result of my multiple rudimentary attempts. I really like this illustration. It is so simple and yet it tells it all. And all these things about the Person of the Godhead we have discussed, well, it all works something like this!
Illustration #1: Dynamics of Person in the Godhead 
No comments:
Post a Comment