As I said, I know that you probably can’t read the illustration in the last blog all that well, but never fear, attentive reader, that illustration produced a bunch of very readable follow-ups which you will yet see, I promise. For, lo and behold, the rings were suddenly suggestive to me of the fields of a topographical map—a topographical map of the Invisible Self. And so, without further ado, the story goes on.
Being a natural tourist at heart, I then seized upon the idea (those 4 years back now) of creating a tour through what truly is the stunning landscape of being in the Godhead laid out in my drawing. And to fashion that tour, I decided to flag and explain several deductions that I made during my newly purposed journey to fill in the outline made by the rings of my drawing.
And, indeed, after much earnest effort I found myself in possession of one intriguing tour, so that now, today, I can invite you to accompany me and experience for yourself the tour that I designed. And I assure you that, all in all, you should come away from said tour with a greatly expanded sense of the person of God that I encountered. That is my hope! That is certainly my great hope!
So grasping my best, most thoughtful and most respectful attitude and remembering to collect a fistful of flags as we leave, if you’re coming along, let’s be off.
To be continued . . .
P.S. And what better flag to use, I might ask, than this one crowned with a three leaf clover, a historically favorite Christian symbol of the Trinity?
No comments:
Post a Comment