The past few blogs with little drawings were all intended to overview and orient you to what was, for me, a protracted period of deep investigation into the nature and vital interrelationships of the persons of the Godhead--that is, the substance and dynamics of the interaction of each invisible self, one with the other. And from little acorns mighty oaks do grow, goes the old saying; meaning, here, that there's a lot more to reveal than I have displayed so far. Oh, I had to go through all those developmental stages, yes, but over time those little drawings, my little acorns, began to morph into mighty oaks.
How so? you might ask.
The answer is really more of a story than an answer in 25 words or less, a story with its roots back in Blog #15. If you remember, I was exasperated in my effort to craft a drawing of the variously named (by me) vital orb, epicenter of being or Invisible Self. It was the pulsing, orbiting lines of the dynamic that defied my artistry and caused me so much alarm. But later on—a month or so later, I suddenly realized that even if I could not draw the whole vital orb itself, I could draw a part of it. I could draw a static cross section, only slightly modified for my purposes.
And well, yes, as it turned out, I could and did draw just such an illustration. But let me tell you, it took some time developing, though I consider it now as quite a thing of beauty and my spikey handwriting even seems to make the drawing pulse a bit. See what you think when we get there.
Which is now!
And so, my faithful reader, here is my computer & handcrafted representation of the vital orb of person in the Godhead! Don’t worry if it is too hard to read. It is the visual impact of the illustrative effort that is what really matters here. I was, as usual, riveted by the power of the little presentation myself. And our story goes on with ever greater expansion and clarification in next blog, anyway (for example, a ring for Works was not included in this picture but will be added later in the story).

No comments:
Post a Comment