Monday, May 21, 2012

367 The Life-Giving “Lets” of Scripture



Gentle Reader, The “Lets” of Scripture I have posted for the past several months will pause here.

We have covered possibly 90% of the “lets” of the New Testament, Genesis, Psalms and Proverbs, all according to my original intent of providing an opportunity for both you and myself to be a part of a small miracle of sorts. 

That miracle is (as I see it) the surprising force, the dramatic impact of experiencing these verses as a grand parade, rather than as a dispersed and infiltrated profusion, loosely scattered among the general text from which they came.

With that said, I now hope (as a change of pace from more lengthy 
essays in the past) to return to my “sort-out” with frequent and abbreviated postings (four or five a week, presented in commentary form) and to ponder and enjoy some of the remarkable distinctions and encouragements embedded in these “Lets.”

Come along and see for yourself!

To be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment