Wednesday, May 23, 2012

369 Ponderable #2




Sometimes I think of “Lets” (Power Principles) as The Organizing Principles of Being & Doing.
My list of verses is no more complete than my list of descriptive titles for their application that keep forming and reforming in my mind. I think that is part of the living dynamic of the Word in a believer’s life. The dimensions of my thinking expand as I grow in the Word, and as those dimensions grow, I grow spiritually. My experience only serves to show why I think that if you too add to this list, you too will see yourself grow spiritually.

The nice thing about a list is that one can refer to it continually, Gentle Reader. So, for me, the list from the Word of God of the Life-Giving “Lets” of Scripture is an even more precious resource as the years go by. Their significance grows with reading and rereading

To be continued . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment