Remember! When I refer to person in the Godhead in any blog, I am referring either to singular person (one-of-three) or to the collective person (three-in-one) of the Triune.
And now, gentle tour companion and diligent fellow-follower of good, we come to the end of our journey of discovery begun almost a year ago in response to my determination that in the sort-out of life, Significant Truth #1 is and always will be—God.
And thus I find it only appropriate at this time, ladies and gentlemen, to make formal introductions: as we close this segment I leave you with a portrait of the invisible, the radiant, the spiritual person of the Godhead that I have endeavored to assure both you and I would encounter on this tour. Then finally, I quote from the source a timeless guideline for all believers. Enjoy!
http://justus.anglican.org/resources/bio/139.html
We thank thee, Lord God, for all the benefits thou hast given Us in thy Son Jesus Christ, our most merciful Redeemer, Friend, and Brother, and for all the pains and insults he hath borne for us; and we pray that, following the example of thy saintly bishop Richard of Chichester, we may see Christ more clearly, love him more dearly, and follow him more nearly; who liveth and reigneth with thee and the Holy Spirit, now and for ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment