Let’s look to the Christian situation for my policy
proposal, Dear Reader. As hinted in the last blog, in dealing with others on
Christianity, learn to say outright (with no hesitation at all), “That’s a wonderful question, but I’ll have
to get back to you on that!”
That’s doable, don’t you think?
Maybe Gov. Perry cannot use that policy in politics, but
then he has those tele-prompters I mentioned earlier. Christians do not have it
so easy.
Or do they really have it easier?
Maybe what I propose is really this: recently, I have been
practicing a form of panic prayer as I call it. It’s simple really. All I have
to do when I feel a panic for words is cry inwardly, Holy Spirit handle this
for me! And He does. Empty of my own answers, He supplies me with Jesus’ answers.
Then He settles on me that peace that
passes understanding and when and if I speak, briefly or at length, I
discover Grace. Bless the Lord!
To be continued . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment