Monday, July 8, 2013

421 Thorough Think-Throughs



This sort-out using a montage of linked comparisons evaluated by the Scriptural principle of replacing evil with good at every opportunity, hopefully displays how much understanding and reasonable conviction a correctly structured, thorough think-through can promote. In my case, our most recent think-through has already promoted in me a deeper appreciation of good social order—social order that works, endures, and serves.

Such is the power of Montage Thinking in the think-through process, Gentle Reader, where one may paste together either a profound assortment of sound thinking or an arbitrary assortment of what I call poorly paired thinking. We all do a lot of both, I think, without even knowing it; and when we do, lots of things can combine inappropriately at a staggering rate and then must, simply must, be sorted-out.

In accordance with such a profound understanding, I have learned to avoid a backlog of jumbled thinking at all costs and to daily make haste to keep up a quality based sort-out. I pray, I ponder and I dwell on Scripture. I think about God, remember Him, seek and apply His wisdom. And then the next day and the next and on and on I do it all over and over again, again and again. And I write. And what I write reveals the fruit of seeking His presence in all my many think-throughs.

These think-throughs mean everything to me and make all the difference in the quality of my life, Gentle Reader, in my very ability to live life. Just as pumping iron in the gym sculpts and gives definition to the muscles, so these mental "reps" sculpt and give definition to my thinking. And I hope exploring some of my think-throughs on people, being, doing, and relationships has also meant something to you.

To be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment